Thursday, May 28, 2009

New Information

This is the first part of an interview with 6 year old Anna L., who has had contact with these conscious trash lifeforms. Her report contradicts in several places the information we gained through the diary and should raise public awareness of the danger that these lifeforms could possess for not only for a specific group of people, but for everyone of us.
Again: Please report all sightings to this blog. If you have a camera on you at the moment of contact, make a picture or a video.

"I saw some living trash today in the street. We had a – what it’s called? – we had a conversation. Yes. My mum doesn’t believe me.
“There is no living trash”, she says. All grown-ups talk like that. I reckon it’s terribly boring to be grown-up, when you can’t see interesting things like that.


So yeah. I was talking to living trash. I like trash. It’s all interesting and weird and grown-ups think it’s disgusting. I don’t. Boris Ivanov from next door is disgusting, trash is not.
I was walking around Poppa. My mum wants me always to stay close to her, but I tell you, that’s boring. So I walked a bit ‘round on my own.


There was this huge pile of trash in one corner. It didn’t look so interesting a first, but I touched it with the tip of my shoe anyway and the trash pile flinched and shuffled away from me and said “ow”. [...]"

The rest of this report is not available for the public yet.

1 comment:

  1. I know where some of the trash lifeforms are... I´m looking forward to meet them all.

    ReplyDelete